You are ready to take your corporate culture to the next level.
CIJ Culture Catalyst Course is based on the Creativity in Business curriculum, a proven, state-of-the-art methodology that was created by Dr. Michael Ray at Stanford University. This program provides businesses with a competitive edge by helping to foster and develop the powerful creative potential within individuals and teams leading to greater innovation using Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence tools and processes.
In this powerful, life shifting, 8-week course (taught either in person or live online) your employees will be given the blueprint to achieve a life work balance that will make them LOVE coming to work for you. Their clarity, creativity, innovation, and passion for work will increase exponentially….and so will the bottom line.
The process brings about high levels of team effectiveness, collaboration, and positive shifts in organizational culture.
Benefits and Outcomes
The Culture Catalyst program moves individuals and teams toward higher performance, community, collaboration, and co-creativity. Specific benefits and outcomes often include the following:
• Inspires innovative problem-solving and consistent breakthrough thinking to find innovative solutions to complex problems
• Decreases stress and anxiety using Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence practices to cultivate peak performance
• Delivers Conscious Communication tools for individuals to become more compassionate and effective in their leadership roles.
• Improves communication that leads to greater trust and connection between the team members
• Creates internal balance and wellbeing so that the individual can experience more peace and joy, both in and out of the workplace.
We offer group facilitation, one-on–one with top executives, and corporate retreats.
Speakers and Supporters of the CIJ Culture Catalyst
(Formerly called Creativity in Business at Stanford University)
• Steve Jobs, co-founder, Apple Computer
• Jim Collins, author of Good to Great
• Charles Schwab, founder & CEO, Charles Schwab & Co.
• Ken Oshman, co-founder & CEO, IBM Corp
• Michael Gould – founder & president, The Learning Tree Open University
• Krista Brunson – producer, The Today Show on NBC
• Philip Knight – founder & CEO, Nike, Inc